The Ignatius- Faux Deer Head Finished In Black Wall Mount.
• 20.5" tall
• 15.75" wide
• 12.75" deep
• Each piece is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the deer sculpture fairly light in weight.
• Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
• The deer antlers are removable to save space in shipping
• Glue the antlers in place with super glue before hanging
• Each deer mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Mar 2015
This is a great conversation piece on my wall. I have white walls and wanted the black to contrast, but was initially concerned that the black would be too glossy and look cheap. However that is not the case. Great satin/eggshell like finish - really looks great.
Posted by catherine catalano on 10th Dec 2014
this is the 2nd stag head that i bought very easy to assemble ..looks wonderful will be buying again
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2014
This was better than expected! It looks so good, I'm thinking about ordering another one.
Posted by kim on 6th Jun 2014
I love our black deer head. I was worried that it might look cheap ,but I was pleasantly surprised. It's beautiful .