The Tolsby- Large White Faux Elephant Head Wall Mount.
• 20" tall
• 16.25" wide
• 10.5" deep
• Each piece is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the elephant sculpture fairly light in weight.
• Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
• The elephant head arrives ready-to-hang.
• Each elephant mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.
Posted by Tabatha on
Perfect statement piece to build around for your home or office "gallery" of collected art wall. It's truly the most talked about piece because of its size! I really like the subtle white on a white wall for the clean, modern, yet it powerfully stands out.
Posted by Hanna on
I love my Tolsby. It came promptly and well packaged. It's lighter than it looks, so even though it's large it was not a hassle to hang on my livingroom wall. I've gotten so many compliments and everyone asks where I got it. It definitely added the finishing touch I was looking for to spice up my repainted room.
Posted by Unknown on
We have renovated our home in Vegas in a classic modern style, feldspar walls, large white crowns and base, and linen loose slipcovered sofas. It was all quite insipid. We added a zebra print rug and the faux taxidermy and it is suddenly interesting and a bit patterned. On one long wall we have Dumbo, Rhino, Antelope, and the Lion King. We get endless compliments and the pieces look way more expensive than they were. I have mounted them on trophy shields. Incidentally guys, you should start selling mounting shields, they are hard to find. Love everything we have bought from you.